» شباب الإسلام «
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

شبــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ~|>>الاسلام<<|~ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــاب< 
الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
درس فوتوشوب Support
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» يوم الصيد العشوائي
درس فوتوشوب Emptyالثلاثاء يوليو 01, 2014 9:59 am من طرف حمزه

» iGRAVE.DESIGN
درس فوتوشوب Emptyالثلاثاء يوليو 01, 2014 9:56 am من طرف حمزه

» فكرة سهلة ، و بسيطة ، تايبوغرافي
درس فوتوشوب Emptyالثلاثاء يوليو 01, 2014 9:47 am من طرف حمزه

» حصريا أكبر مكتبة أناشيد أعراس جزائرية و مغربية رووووعة
درس فوتوشوب Emptyالثلاثاء مايو 20, 2014 6:49 pm من طرف ABDELKADER AYMEN

» موضوع يستحق 99 رد
درس فوتوشوب Emptyالأربعاء أغسطس 07, 2013 4:30 pm من طرف bousta samir

» MSA advertising Co.
درس فوتوشوب Emptyالجمعة مارس 08, 2013 10:22 pm من طرف kaMiikazZ

» لا تفكر ’ فالطريق لازالت طويلةالصورة بعنوان لا تفكر ’ فالطريق لازالت طويلة ... قمت بإلتقاطها للملاك الصغير عبد الله ،
درس فوتوشوب Emptyالجمعة مارس 08, 2013 10:19 pm من طرف kaMiikazZ

» القناعة كنز لا يفنى
درس فوتوشوب Emptyالسبت فبراير 02, 2013 8:36 pm من طرف حمزه

»  أخي صديقي
درس فوتوشوب Emptyالسبت فبراير 02, 2013 8:34 pm من طرف حمزه

» أفضل عمل في مسابقة تحدي المبدعين الخاص بالنصوص على سي جي واي
درس فوتوشوب Emptyالسبت فبراير 02, 2013 8:32 pm من طرف حمزه

» فيديوا ، صورة ، عين الدفلى
درس فوتوشوب Emptyالثلاثاء مايو 22, 2012 7:45 pm من طرف حمزه

» الطلاق ............قصة مبكية وحزينة خذوا العبرة منها
درس فوتوشوب Emptyالسبت مارس 31, 2012 11:45 pm من طرف سلاسة

»  HemZA 3D BOLT
درس فوتوشوب Emptyالخميس فبراير 23, 2012 11:20 pm من طرف حمزه

» contains three fonts which are HemZA 3D Font
درس فوتوشوب Emptyالثلاثاء فبراير 21, 2012 3:07 pm من طرف حمزه

» التفكير الايجابى
درس فوتوشوب Emptyالأحد يناير 29, 2012 11:22 pm من طرف ghost

كتاب نعم تستطيع !
درس فوتوشوب Emptyالأربعاء أغسطس 24, 2011 5:56 am من طرف أميرة الأزهار
[b][size=21]
1- كلمه للقارىء
لقد كان لدينا هدف واحد دفعنا لوضع هذا …

تعاليق: 0
مايو 2024
الأحدالإثنينالثلاثاءالأربعاءالخميسالجمعةالسبت
اليوميةاليومية

درس فوتوشوب

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
حمزه
انشط و افضل عضو **
انشط و افضل عضو **
حمزه

عدد المساهمات : 281
نقاط : 5707
السٌّمعَة : -1
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/03/2010

درس فوتوشوب Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: درس فوتوشوب   درس فوتوشوب Emptyالأحد مارس 20, 2011 7:00 pm

عدل سابقا من قبل حمزه في الثلاثاء يوليو 26, 2011 9:15 am عدل 3 مرات
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
حمزه
انشط و افضل عضو **
انشط و افضل عضو **
حمزه

درس فوتوشوب Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: درس فوتوشوب   درس فوتوشوب Emptyالأحد مارس 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Create a Trendy Music Style Background

درس فوتوشوب Music-tut-cropped

It’s quite trendy these days to use bright, vibrant colors with wavy lines and a silhouette of a person. This tutorial will aim to show you how to create this look. It’s the longest and most extensive tutorial I’ve written to date. I really hope you can learn from it; I know I did, by creating it

!
Here’s a look at what we are trying to accomplish

درس فوتوشوب Music-tut-final
Step 1

Open up Photoshop and create a new document to the size of your monitor.
Step 2

Create a radial gradient from black (#000000) to dark gray (#555555) with the gray slightly skewed to the right. Like below.
درس فوتوشوب Gradient-bg

Step 3

Create a new layer above the background, call it ‘Blue Clouds’. Change the foreground color to a vibrant blue, I used #0060ff, and make the background color black. Click Filter->Render->Clouds.
درس فوتوشوب Blue-clouds
Step 4

While still on the ‘Blue Clouds’ layer change the Blend Mode to Overlay, and the Opacity to 90%
درس فوتوشوب Blue-clouds-layer1
Step 5

Add a new layer above ‘Blue Clouds’, name this layer ‘Pink Clouds’. Change your foreground color to a vibrant pink (I used #ff4ffd), keep the background color as black. Click Filter->Render->Clouds once again.
Step 6

Keep the Blend Mode as Normal, change the Opacity to 30%.

درس فوتوشوب Pink-and-blue-clouds

Step 7

OK, we’ve got some nice color and interest here, but we need to crank it back a few notches. Make a copy of the background layer and place it at the top of the layers. Change the Blend Mode to Overlay and the Opacity to 90%
درس فوتوشوب Clouds-bg
Step 8

Let’s add a little more interest with some noise. While on the ‘Background Copy’ layer, click Filter->Noise->Add Noise, change the amount to 2%, the distribution to gaussian, and check monochromatic.
درس فوتوشوب Clouds-noise

Step 9

Now it’s time to create the big blue wavy lines. Create a new layer at the top of the layers palette and name it ‘Wavy Line 1′. Grab the rectangle marquee tool and draw a rectangle like below.

درس فوتوشوب Marquee

Step 10

Grab the Gradient Tool again, change the Mode to Linear, and set the Gradient Editor to go from that same vibrant blue (#0060ff) to transparent. Click and drag out a gradient within the rectangle marquee you drew out in the previous step.
درس فوتوشوب Wavy-line-gradient

Step 11

Deselect the rectangle by pressing ‘ctrl, d’. Click Filter->Distort->Wave. Change the settings to as follows: Number of Generators 2, Wavelength Min 180, Max 630, Amplitude Min 40, Max 80. Keep the scale at 100% for both, keep the radio button on Repeat Edge Pixels. Click randomize until the preview looks the way you’d like. Click OK.
درس فوتوشوب Distort-settings

Step 12

Let’s add a little style to our wavy line. Double click next to the layer name to bring up the layer style window. Click to add an outer glow. Change the opacity to 38%, the color to white, the spread to 12% and the size to 0px, for the rest of the options keep the defaults. Also add an inner glow. Change the blend mode to overlay, opacity to 32%, color to white and the size to 40. You should end up with something like what you see below
درس فوتوشوب Bg-with-wavy-line

Step 13

Rinse, Lather, Repeat. Add another similar wavy lines on a separate layer. Alter the distort settings slightly and remember if you hit randomize within the distort options you can get a different look each time. Brighten up the opacity a bit on both the inner and outer glow. You should end up with something like this.

درس فوتوشوب Bg-with-2-lines

حمزه
انشط و افضل عضو **
انشط و افضل عضو **
حمزه

درس فوتوشوب Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: درس فوتوشوب   درس فوتوشوب Emptyالأحد مارس 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Step 14

Now we are going to add some music notes into the background. If you have that type of brush already go ahead and give that a try. If not go to a free brush source and pick up some. I used brushes from deviant art, you can find them here. Click to add a new layer and call it ‘Music Notes’.
Step 15

Choose the same pink color as you used earlier and select a nice music notes brush. Make it stretch the screen, and click to paint it on once. Change the Blend Mode to Overlay and the Opacity to 70%. Use the same wave filter as before. Now add one or two different brushes more. Here’s what my project looks like at this point.
درس فوتوشوب Music-with-notes

Step 16

Next up, create a new layer and title it ‘Splatter’. Grab some splatter brushes and use the same color pink as before. I used splatters that can be downloaded here. Make the brush size pretty large and paint a splatter on the right side. Click to add a layer mask and use a black to white linear gradient on the mask to add a gradual fade. Also change the Blend Mode to Screen.
درس فوتوشوب Splatter-layer

Step 17

Add a group to your layers and call it ‘Lines.’ Now add a layer to that group and call it ‘Line 1′.
درس فوتوشوب Lines-layer-and-folder

Step 18

Grab the pen tool, at the properties at the top that appear, click to change it to paths. Now, draw a wavy line that is the width of the canvas.
درس فوتوشوب Pen-tool-options

Step 19

Grab the paint brush tool and change your brush to a pink soft 10px round brush.
درس فوتوشوب Brush-options

Step 20

Click on the direct selection tool and then right click on the path you just created. Choose Stroke Path from the options that appear. Change the path to a brush and keep simulate pressure unchecked.
درس فوتوشوب Stroke-path
Step 21

With the direct selection tool still selected click on the path and hit delete to get rid of it.
Step 22

Double click the ‘Line 1′ layer to bring up the layer style window and add an Outer Glow with the following settings: Blend mode soft light, opacity 75%, color white, keep the other defaults. Also add an Inner Glow, I used these settings for that: Blend mode screen, color white, size 62px.
Step 23

Repeat adding these lines on separate layers within the ‘Lines’ group until you have a nice look. Here’s what mine looks like, thus far.
درس فوتوشوب Music-tut-bg
Step 24

Add a layer mask to the entire ‘Lines’ group. Make a black to white to black gradient and drag the gradient across the width of the canvas, so that the lines gradually fade at the edges.
درس فوتوشوب Lines-mask
Step 25

It’s time to add the guitarist! You can download the pic here. Once it downloads, open the image in Photoshop and drag it onto a new layer in the music document. Call this layer ‘Guitar’. Hit ‘ctrl, t’ and resize the guitarist to a more reasonable size and move him to the right side of the image.
من هنا
http://www.myinkblog.com/wp-content/freebies/Guitar.jpg
درس فوتوشوب Place-guitarist
Step 26

Extract the guitarist by using any combination of the lasso tool, the magic wand, pen tool, etc, that gets the job done. The result doesn’t have to be perfect, all we need is the general shape. Note in my example below, I wasn’t too concerned with making the hair extraction perfect.
درس فوتوشوب Guitarist-extracted
حمزه
انشط و افضل عضو **
انشط و افضل عضو **
حمزه

درس فوتوشوب Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: درس فوتوشوب   درس فوتوشوب Emptyالأحد مارس 20, 2011 7:06 pm

Step 27

Now we need to create the silhouette appearance with some awesome glowing effects, we are going to do so by adding some filters. Click Filter->Artistic->Cutout. Change the settings to as follows: Number of Levels 4, Edge Simplicity 6 and Edge Fidelity 3. Then click on the new effect layer icon to add another filter on top of this one.
درس فوتوشوب Cutout
Step 28

Within the same filter gallery, in the new effects layer you just created, click Stylize->Glowing Edges. Change the settings within this filter to: Edge Width 2, Edge Brightness 6, and Smoothness 5. Click OK.
درس فوتوشوب Glowing-edges
Step 29

Double click on the ‘Guitar’ layer to add a layer effect. Choose Outer Glow and change the opacity to 27% and the size to 92px.
درس فوتوشوب Music-tutorial-with-guitarist
Step 30

Make a copy of the ‘Guitar’ layer by dragging it down the the new layer icon at the bottom of the palette. On the ‘Guitar copy’ layer hit ‘ctrl, t’ to bring up the free transform tool. Flip the copy upside-down and drag it to the bottom to act as a reflection. Change the opacity on the layer to 25%.

Reflection
درس فوتوشوب Reflection
Step 31

I added the word Music to the background using similar styles we used earlier. The font is called Nasalization and can be found at places like dafont.com. Below is my final result.

Music Tutorial Final
درس فوتوشوب Music-tut-final

واش رايكم ?

Let me know what you think of this tutorial. I’d love to see your work, if you come up with an interesting variation! Drop me a comment below.
ayoub chicha
عضو ذهبي..""
عضو ذهبي..
ayoub chicha

عدد المساهمات : 678
نقاط : 6073
السٌّمعَة : 7
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/03/2010
العمر : 29
الموقع : الجزائر

درس فوتوشوب Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: درس فوتوشوب   درس فوتوشوب Emptyالأحد مارس 20, 2011 10:58 pm

درس فوتوشوب 308204 درس فوتوشوب 746952
kaMiikazZ
انشط و افضل عضو **
انشط و افضل عضو **
kaMiikazZ

عدد المساهمات : 221
نقاط : 6147
السٌّمعَة : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/05/2009

درس فوتوشوب Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: درس فوتوشوب   درس فوتوشوب Emptyالثلاثاء يوليو 26, 2011 1:20 am

مرسيي
أميرة الأزهار
Admin
Admin
أميرة الأزهار

عدد المساهمات : 1025
نقاط : 7361
السٌّمعَة : 7
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/02/2009
العمر : 30
الموقع : http://www.shababislam.com

درس فوتوشوب Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: درس فوتوشوب   درس فوتوشوب Emptyالأحد يوليو 31, 2011 11:03 am

i'm sure u haven't red this article but you posted it.............well ....so did i ..i didnt read it but here m i posting thanks for copying & pasting ....hope someone will use it propertly as it should be used

take care
http://www.shababislam.com

درس فوتوشوب
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» جديد محاربي الصحراء فوتوشوب وفوتوفيلتر !! 2010!!

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
» شباب الإسلام « :: قــسم الغـــرافيــكس-
انتقل الى: